Sunday 13 February 2011

Action plan for Monday 14th- Friday 18th of Feb! And Halfterm... (Ferhiyo)



Monday the 14th - Friday the 18th - Schedule!

:: There is a couple of things which I need to discuss with you all tomorrow!


Note: This week is our last week to use the school to film – so we need to get our acts together – film what we need to film, and start as soon, as we can.


Here is a list of what we need to do:

We need to re-film the friend scene again (It won’t take long so don’t worry, and this can be done anytime this week) – I thought of a much better setting, and I added extra dialogue to this scene, which I will share with you all tomorrow morning.

Make sure everything is taken out from the locker, by Friday! - the paints, and everything else that we will be using as iconographies!

I've got some screen fonts etc - credited by film review and others - I'll bring in my notebook tomorrow!


Half-Term

Friday 25th til Sunday the 27th - WE NEED TO...

Meet up, around 1:30-2:30pm, (we'll decide a meeting point) and make our way to Ruislip Woods - rehearse the scenes that we will be filming till it starts to get dark (We're going to keep re-filming if it is not so great, until it's perfect - I'm happy to stay until late - so we need to make sure everything is done correctly the first time round) - no laughing or messing about - I'm serious! I'm sure none of us what to make another trip to the woods in the dark!


Make sure you bring something to eat, as we're staying out there for quite a while - and BTW we cannot go out to purchase refreshments/lunch - cause that would be wasting time. 


Bring your costumes/or wear them - it's up to you!


WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING...


The obvious - Camera and Tripod!


The paints/symbols etc - needed for the treasure hunt! 


The red food dye/colouring - ( Someone needs to buy that! )


Make-up/Make up wipes (Just incase we might need it).




Add a comment below/or edit this post if I have missed something out!


Again, sorry for coming across as bossy/instructing - We will all benefit from this in the end, I promise! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment