Saturday 2 April 2011

Things for sunday

Ok here goes a lot...
Firstly the note - that siva holds I was thinking of doing an animation for that using that online title thing !! it might look good or bad or perhaps just to write it on a surface with black pen ... as an extra shot lasting 6 seconds maybe more .
The title is now done I have sent this to feo
The extra shots needed : Feo in the location !! (loo) .
The lighting has to be fixed if we want to redo those bits maybe at feo's .
The sound - is now done as well for the last bit ( last 10-20 seconds ) I showed it to siva on friday and she liked it :) .
One thing though sometone has to record the actual sound as I cant find it on youtube and i did download it of itunes -sorry for that !.
its called green t.v though its a channel .
Editing - this must all be done and dusted as a team of four !! on sunday as well .
Feo- I cant see the shopping list (LOL just joking)

No comments:

Post a Comment